I think nobody would deny me when I say that a girl can simply not have enough things in her closet… right? But do you really have all the essentials in your closet? It is always good to have a lot of something but yous should at-least have a bit of everything.
So here is a list of types of jewellery that every girl must have in her closet:
1. Some heavy shiny earring to make you shine at functions and weddings.
2. pretty minimal rings for your pretty fingers.
3. A stack of dainty chains and pendants to go with any western outfit.
4. Silver tone oxidized jewellery for those Indian dresses.
5. A pretty saree belt to accentuate your figure at your best friend’s wedding
6. A simple head jewellery to go with those luscious locks at any function.
7. Some pretty earrings for occasional dinners and parties.
8. Cute bracelets for everyday wear.
9. A gold chain anklet for more feminine and chic look
10. Flaunt those sensual necks with a little choker game.
11. An Indian girl’s jewellery collection is always incomplete without jhumka.
12. Some cute colorful bangles when you are going with ethnic attire.
13. A statement necklace is a total must have for when you want a glam up look.
14. ear studs for everyday purpose.
15. Some heavy jewellery for when you want a bolder look