Being single is fun, isn’t it? Its feels so good to be an independent single girl; but when we see people fall in love right in front of our eyes, being single gets a bit difficult!
It can be very heartbreaking to be the only single one left in a group. These are the thoughts that run through our minds when we see a friend getting into a relationship-
1. Shit! One more single friend gone.
2. Even she found someone? For real?
3. When will I get a boyfriend?
4. Uhh chuck it! I love my freedom too much to get into a relationship.
5. Don’t they have any goals and ambitions in life? Don’t they have careers to worry about?
6. I juts can’t deal with so much mushies.
7. I’ve got to start looking for new friends..SINGLE friends!!
8. The proposal wasn’t that great. When it’s me, I’ll make sure my man goes all out to say those 3 magical words.
9. How do I fake happiness? Will they get to know that I am faking it?
10. This relationship is going to last for maximum 2 months.
11. Seems like I’m the only one who’s going to be single forever.