All girls are guilty of lying to their parents at least at some point in their lives. Whether it is about going out with your guy friends or bunking classes and hanging out- we all have lied to our parents. Here are some of the most common ones!
1. There will be no boys in that party. It’s an “All-girls” thing. No boys at all!
2. It’s an educational trip. I am sure I’ll get to learn a lot of things in this trip.
3. I’m going to my friend’s place for group study/project.
4. I was hanging out with my girlfriends. There are no guys in our group.
5. Everyone in the class scored less.
6. The results haven’t been declared yet.
7. I didn’t bunk the class. The teacher was absent.
8. Rahul? Oh, he is just a friend. I know him from school.
9. I have nothing to wear.
10. I was talking to Preeti on the phone.
11. You called me? I didn’t get any call.
12. My phone was switched off. I don’t know what has happened to the phone’s battery?!
13. I’m just going to the nearby Cafe with my friends. I’ll be back in an hour.
14. Three in the morning? No! I was asleep by 11 last night.
15. I’ll be home before it gets dark. Pakka!
16. You know all my friends are decent. None of them has a boyfriend.