In this hot and whether our skin suffers the most. We get tanned, our skin becomes dull, some complain about oily skin and some about dry. We all know about many beauty products that are available in the market these days and we even try to use them. But how many of them bring in the desired results?
Nature has all the remedies for us. Don’t worry this is not going to be a regular boring post. This is going to be a post that contains a tried and tested night routine for really healthy and glowing skin. So lets get started.
1. Powdered sugar(1 tea spoon)
2. Honey(1 tablespoon)
3. Lemon juice(1.5 tablespoon)
5. Olive oil
6. Rose water
7. Steamer (You can even boil water in a bowl and use it with towel)
1. First of all clean your face using rose water and cotton.
2. Take steam for 2-5 minutes till the time sweat starts dripping from your face. Do not go beyond 5 minutes as it can really harm your skin and be very careful if you are using bowl and towel for taking steam. you can cover the bowl with a plate and uncover the bowl as per your comfort.
3. Clean your skin with cotton in upwards motion. You will see the difference in your skin by now.
4. Mix powdered sugar, honey and lemon juice together and scrub your skin gently in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Scrub both your face and neck.
5. Leave the scrub on your face for 15-20 minutes as face pack.
6. Wash off your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
7. Apply 2-3 drops of olive oil on your face and neck and give your skin a good massage in small circular motions both in upward and downward direction.
If you want you can add a capsule of vitamin E oil in the water for steam. By doing this, Vitamin E will get absorbed in your skin through steam.
1. Clear skin
2. Natural glow
3. Reduces tanning
4. No chemicals
Follow the routine and share your experience.