Being single is something you should cherish because, despite the benefits of being in a relationship, it is the time of your life which you spend with yourself, you date yourself and are free of all the drama and the heartache that comes along with a partner. You are free to be whoever you are, free to do whatever you want, make friends, make decisions, etc. But then there are times when you feel lonely and like something is missing, you see people around you, so happy in love and you crave that.
Here are a few things that only singles can relate to:
1. Feeling like a third wheel with your friends in a relationship.
2. Wherever you go, there are couples all around to tease you!
3. Not having anyone to talk to at night because all your friends are busy with their boyfriends.
4. Having a peaceful sleep at night because you have no boyfriends to worry about.
5. Spending loads of time with friends and family without having to make an excuse to meet your boyfriend.
6. Being able to eye any man you want just because you can!
7. Travelling alone or with friends without having to worry about your boyfriend.
8. Having the whole bed to yourself to sleep at night!
9. Feeling immensely satisfied with your single status when you see couples around you fighting.
10. No drama, no worries, no fighting, no confusion and no heartache!