1) Don’t you dare say that Bollywood only shows happy endings! SRK dies at the end of Kal Ho Na Ho, Aditya dies at the end of Aashiqui 2, Arjun and Parineeti both die at the end of Ishaqzaade! This is so unfair 🙁
2) You think actresses are only used as a show piece for dancing and all? Huh. Clearly you haven’t seen Priyanka, Deepika and especially Vidya Balan’s movies. Huh. Huh. Huh.
3) Not a word against Karan Johar! He has changed the face of Bollywood! So what if he makes unrealistic cinema? Don’t we go and watch movies to distance ourselves from the harsh realities of life?
4) If you think all filmy kids shine because of their family name then you’re so wrong! If someone is not worth it, we ourselves make it a point to criticize him/her till our last breath!
5) You think there are never any messages in Bollywood movies? Have you even seen a Raju Hirani or a Zoya Akhtar you moron?
6) You think we only fall for a pretty face? Hahaha. Now we know your general knowledge is lower than Alia Bhatt, so next we’ll make memes on you!
7) Oh puh-lease! Khan movies do well only because they have a solid plot and message for the audience. Its not like any aera-gera-nathu-khera Khan will walk away with the cake!