Girls always have a long list of qualities that they want in their guy. Boys, however, are usually just blamed for their ‘one track minds’ and left to that. But a few simple things can make your man feel great about himself, you and your relationship!
1) Laugh without calculations! Do not try to suppress your smile or hide your face with your hands. Let him see how chirpy, happy and glowing you are in his company!
2) Hold his hand, lean on him, rub his shoulders or tap his thighs when his joke has left you laughing so hard that your bowels are paining and your eyes are all watery! Know that he loves the sound and feel of it!
3) Wink at him! When you’re faking it with others and he’s the only one who knows your story, wink at him! Give him the credit of being your secret keeper, your partner in crime!
4) When you don’t want to tie your hair because they look better when they’re open but then it’s hot so you want them tied up but then you also don’t have a hair tie and so you struggle by just trussing them up with your fingers, oh he so loves it!
5) Plan your no makeup outings with him! Know that when he loves you, no amount of pancake can make you look better as your natural looks would do! It assures him that you trust him to love you in any form whatsoever!
6) Do not ask him to shave or trim his beard! If you expect to be accepted by him in the way you naturally are, you should also give him the liberty to look the way he wants to!
7) Acknowledge him with an eye contact wherever possible! Know that eye contact is way more intimate than words or touch will ever be. It reminds him that he is constantly there in your thoughts!
8) Challenge him in his own game! Even when you don’t know anything about the game, challenge him! If he loves you, he’d offer to teach you, and if he does that, know that he truly, madly, gladly and deeply loves you because dude, it’s his game and he is giving you all his tricks and moves!
9) Do not shy away from hopping over your favorite food! Don’t try to come out as someone who you aren’t. If you love ice cream, scream when you see a shop! Let him see you in all your crazy forms!
10) Bite that lip! If you’re good at it, you might just tickle the fifty shades in him. If you’re extraordinarily at it, you might discover that fifty is a small number after all.
11) Celebrate his small wins. Even if it’s about completing all the levels of his favorite game that you never liked, know that it mattered to him. And he matters to you. Give him high fives and bravos and pats and kisses. Tell him that he makes you proud. Tell him often!
12) The way you look at him when he talks is also very important! When he is talking to you, listen to him carefully, don’t presume that you’d always be right. Take his suggestions seriously. He might just give you the best ideas! And even when he’s talking with others, admire the way he talks, nod in his support and just enjoy the sound of his voice!
BONUS TIP: Of course, no guy minds having a well-dressed girl.