A long distance relationship is much different than your regular ones, it needs more trust, faith, honesty and belief in each other, in short, it takes much more than regular to make it work. Sometimes, it takes a toll on you and you feel helpless about being away from each other, while sometimes, you feel like you are crazy in love with each other and you can make it work anyway! There are a few things that only the people in a long distance relationship can relate to.
Here they are:
1. Waiting for those long night talks so you can tell each other how much you missed each other and what you did all day.
2. Doing something and suddenly having that feeling where you wish you were doing it with him instead!
3. Not being able to sleep at night because you are just missing him so much!
4. Being of jealous of the people living with your partner because they get to see him every day and you have to make it work with the photos and the video calls!
5. Not being able to go on dates like a regular couple. You just get those calls and texts!
6. Skipping a whole night’s sleep just to talk to each other!
7. That feeling of overwhelming emotions when you meet after a long time!
8. That feeling of loneliness when you know that you will again have to wait for a few months to see each other again.
9. Feeling sad when you see other couples around you having a great time and sharing their funny stories with you and what you can only do is suck it up and smile while on the inside you are crying.
10. Those extra cheesy moments when you are together.
11. Those stupid things he does to make you laugh when you are upset about being apart.
12. That feeling of strong trust, hope and faith that it will all be worth it in the end!
13. At last, Missing each other all the time!
Share Your Views