Friendship is a special love. And as we all know, a true friend is hard to find. So when you do find one, hang on tight! It also doesn’t hurt to let them know every now and then just how much they mean to you. A real friend is one you don’t see for years and years, yet when you do meet again, it’s like you only saw them last week.
1. Stealing your phone and sending that text when they’re too scared.
Analyzing every possible meaning of the reply. They know you better than you.
2. Celebrates your birthday like their own.
When your friends get you exactly what you wanted for your birthday without you having to say a word.
3. Stands with you in every situation.
When you officially promise to be there for each other, no matter what.
4. Don’t let you cry, they cheer you up.
Whenever you feel like crying, they’re always the first one to perk you up.
5. Keeps you awake all night, Sleep overs.
The magic that is a ladies night spent indoors, together, and with lots of food and borrowing pyjamas.
6. Sharing your grossest story that you’ve never told anyone before.
When you tell them a lady secret and know it’s totally safe.
7. Cooking for you when you’re too hungover to move.
8. Discussing the minute detail of every new sexual experience.
Maybe using props to illustrate exactly what it looked like and what was going on.
9. Sitting in silence together doing absolutely nothing.
10. Laughing so hard you think you might pee at an in-joke that you can’t remember the origin of.
11. Re-watching each other’s favorite movies.
And discussing which character you would be.
12. Skyping each other for hours when you’re away.
13. Enjoying every moment with each other.
When you’re out with your friend and you’re having so much fun that you actually lose track of time.
14. Planning your imaginary futures together.
Like what you’ll wear to each other’s weddings and how your kids will have to be best friends too.
15. Travel with you/ for you.
The wonderful adventure that is taking a BFF vacay brings.
When you go on a vacation, and get all giddy, just thinking about going home and seeing your BFF.