There is not set instruction manual to teach you the dating skills but there are certain old notions that have been set ages ago and it is high time that they are changed! So here is the new love guide, read it and get updated!
1. You should never ask the guy out. Why? If he is THE ONE, should I let him go around me and not do anything? Be the princess and save the prince from dating the wrong girl!
2. Don’t take a last-minute offer. Again Why? Last minute plans are always the most fun!
3. Let the guy pay. Well, come on, it is the 21st century, there is no harm in splitting the bill…
4. Dates need to be magical and extravagant. Well, in reality, it just needs to be full of comfort, honesty and respect.
5. You need more time to come close. No, not at all, with the first date, you know that it is going to last or not, if something is not right and the sparks don’t fly, you should back out.
6. Never discuss your ex. Well, on the contrary, he knows that you might be having the past, he too has! So discussing it and letting it out of the way is probably a good idea.
7. Don’t text him immediately. You should let him know that you enjoyed your date and look forward to more of it. But at the same time, not smother him with texts all over his social media.