If you have never washed your face with rice water before, you are really missing out on something big. Rice water has been used by the Japanese women for a long time and you can attribute their youthful and glowing skin to it. It is very beneficial for the skin as it is rich in Vitamins B1, C, E, and minerals. Rice water cures acne, dark spots, and scars, tighten and shrink pores, and prevent and erase wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
This DIY rice water toner is super easy to make and you will see its effects since the first wash.
1. Rice (any kind you want preferably white rice)
1. Clean the rice under tap water so that all the dirt gets removed.
2. Keep the rice in a bowl and add water to it.
3. Cover the bowl and let it sit for 15-20 minutes so that the water can absorb the minerals and vitamins from it.
4. separate the rice from water and store the water in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
You can use the rice for cooking after this.
DIRECTION TO APPLY:
1. Splash the water on your face before and after using the cleanser. Using rice water instead of normal water will make your skin infused with minerals and vitamins.
2. Dab the rice water as a to\ner with a cotton ball all over your face before applying the moisturizer.
You can store this water in the refrigerator for about 5 days. Discard any water if it is more than 5 days old.
You will see the difference in your skin from the first use itself.