Bollywood has a song for every situation. We can have all kind of lyrics, those which convey nothing but what a food addict you are. These songs use food to describe sexiness, love, romance and yes hunger.
Watch these songs and don’t blame us if you feel hungry afterwards.
1. Nimbooda Nimbooda
For a healthy start go for lemonade.
2. Tere sang, ek simple si coffee bhi kick deti hai
Some coffee for the ‘kick’.
3. Ek garam chai ki pyali ho
Or will you prefer tea?
4. Cheeni kum
Keeping sugar a little less.
5. Jab tak rahega samose mein aaloo
But you need samosas with tea.
6. Main toh rastey se jaa raha tha, main toh bhelpuri khaa raha tha
And a little bhelpuri for the spice.
7. Mohabbat hai mirchi
May be with extra mirchi.
8. Batata Vada
Or let’s have some Mumbai’s famous batata vada.
9. Ande ka funda
What is your funda with anda?
10. You are my chicken fry, you are my fish n fry
If you missed any of your favourites, this song has it all.
11. Chicken kuk doo koo
Chicken is the answer for everything.
12. Strawberry aankhein
Fruits are also needed.
13. Jalebi bai
Who doesn’t like jalebi?
14. Ice cream khaungi, kashmir jaungi
or let’s scream for ice cream.
15. Chocolate lime juice, ice cream tofiyaan
But we want it all!!!
But who doesn’t like daawats, buffet with everything.