Gossip Girl was the first series I ever watched and the nearest to my heart. The characters, the locations, the dialogues, the script, the food, the style statement, everything about this series is just PERFECT!
So, here I’ve gathered up some of my favorite dialogues from the series. Read below.
1. “Why should I be chosen as an usher?..I’m Chuck Bass.”
It takes a lot of guts to speak something like that in front of a Dartmouth representative in the show, but Chuck Bass can pull off anything.
2. “Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”
Blair says this in Season 1, and I love it because it alludes to the show’s fashion. Half the fun of Gossip Girl is seeing all the clothes Blair, Serena and even Chuck get to wear!
3. “One thing about being on the top of the world: it gives you a long, long way to fall.”
Being at the top is nice, but is it really worth the risk of the fall?
4. “Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here.”
I love when Blair says this to Georgina Sparks in season one! No one schemes a take-down as well as Blair.
5. “If two people are meant to be together, eventually they’ll find their ay back.”
These lines are one of the most popular as well as my favorite from the show! Chuck Bass is classy.
6. “3 words, 8 letters. Say it, and I’m yours.”
One of the first major heart-breaking moments between Chuck and Blair happened in the Season 2 premiere. It took Chuck the whole season to finally say those words to Blair.
7. “The next time you forget you’re Blair Waldorf, remember I’m Chuck Bass. And I love you.”
This is what true love is, meant for each other always and forever.
Don’t go into that emotional zone where you miss Gossip Girl because while compiling this article, I went to that zone! 🙁