Novels and movies have made us believe that our first kiss should be magical with all the sparks and fireworks but in real life, that hardly happens. First kisses are more awkward rather than being magical and if you remember your first kiss, you would agree with me.
Here are a few thoughts that mostly all of us have had when we had our first kiss.
1. Where was the firework? Why wasn’t there any spark?
2.Does it now mean that we are an official couple?
3. Should I apologize for bumping into his nose?
4. I am so bad at keeping secrets, should I tell my friends about it?
5. Can we have a retake or something, it was so short!
6. OMG! I hope my breath did not smell bad! But wait, Did his?
7. It was a bit awkward but it sure felt wonderful, I just wish he had moisturized his lips earlier.
8. Should I ask him if he felt nervous and sweaty too or should I not? Maybe I should ask him how he felt!
9. I just can’t wait for it to happen again but for a longer time. Will it be too much to ask for?
10. He is the love of my life. Something tells me I’m gonna be with him forever!