When our emotions are all over the place, we tend to lose the power of reasoning and make wrong decisions. Having had to part with someone in your life whom you thought might be your ever after is something which is taken differently by everyone. It becomes even more difficult when you are the one being dumped.
So here are a few things that you must stay away from when you have had a breakup:
1. Making social media your personal diary! This is the worst thing you can do because once it is out there, you can never actually make it go and trust me, you will regret writing all of it on social media!
2. Making drunk calls to your ex is also a big no! You will either abuse them or cry about your situation and if they cared enough, you wouldn’t be doing it. So it is better to stay away from cell phones when drunk.
3. Stay away from the happy couples for some time and if you are hanging out with them then do not feel pity for yourself.
4. Do not flirt with that friend of yours who has feelings for you because when you will come to your senses, you will realize that you were just leading him on and it will ruin your friendship.
5. DO NOT eat your emotions up, it will just make you a bigger mess.
6. Don’t play the blame game and keep blaming yourself for your relationship going downhill, it is not your fault!
7. Talking and thinking about love all the time is also not the thing you should do, it will annoy the people around you.
8. Behaving as if it has been the end of the world for you.